Rules and regulations as a Mod:
As a mod your supposed to help our everyone in the times of need.
You will need to help me (Undeadkillz) and any other staff if they need help.
This is a tough job, and we want to make sure you perfect it or atleast try your best.
Here are some scenarios of people ho got demoted before:
- They were not active
- They did not follow the player rules
- They thought they were above the law
- They thought just because they are staff they don't have to follow rules
What you need to do to stay a mod:
- Stay active
- You must spend per week a minimal of 10 Hours on our servers
- If you do not spend this time or idle I can tell.
- Use the Skype chat to always stay updated
- You will need to moderate the forums
- You will need to suggest ideas
- You will need to report anything wrong or seems wrong.
- Rule of thumb; if you don't know if something is allowed or not, ask Undeadkillz?
- Don't assume... When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me (AssUMe)
- If you think we did a decision that is wrong, voice your opinion, worst case scenario is we don't accept it.
- All your work is voluntary, so we may at some point reward you with some stuff. (Never happened, but you never know.)
- Give your honest opinions on everything, don't lie.
- Don't treat players as enemies as it gives the vibe of you being unfair with your 'staff power'.
As a mod, you have:
- Emerald Rank perks for free (But these are a privilege not a right.)
- View ban info /bm info
- Kick players /Kick <Player> <Reason>
- You are notified if any players who are banned are trying to use an alt.
- Tempban /tempban <Player> <Length:1d -> 1day or 1s = 1 second, 1h = 1 hour> <Reason>
- Warning /warn <Player> <Reason>
- Teleport /Tp on all servers
- You can logblock on Factions to see who broke what and placed what... /lb tool
- You can nickname your self
- You get access to the admin panels of some of our gamemodes
* Hunger-Games: /cp and /gamemaker
* MedievalWars: None
* SkyWars: /swa force <ArenaName> - Ends or starts a match
* Creative: None
* BowWarfare: None
- NoCheatPlus lookup for hack attempts >> Beware the system is a little flawed and can show some false-positives but to look up a user info; /ncp info <PlayerName> A general rule is to look at Angle, Direction, Speed those are usually the 'alerts' of a hacker.
- Nickname (But this is a privilege not a right)
- 3 Plots on Creative (But this is a privilege not a right)
We will be working on adding more tools, but as of now these are all you need.
As a mod, if you find an issue on the servers try to tell an admin (they can restart the server) or me (if it is an issue that needs more looking into)
Try to gather some evidence if you can when someone hacks or breaks a rule...
if It is a hacking attempt, griefing, spamming, or excessive swearing then just do the action needed, and I will handle the proof.
General Rules for banning:
- Always ban for the same amount of time if it is the same case. We will not do the opposite often but it may happen.
- 3 days for small grief
- 14 days for big grief (or a perma if needed, but admins can only assing a perma ban)
- Mute for:
* 10 Minutes
* 30 Minutes
* 3 Hours
* 3 Days
* Perma mute (Mods can perma mute)
- Mute for the same times as above...
Before you do a ban, make sure to look on PvP.Kz/bans and see if they have a ban or mute for a similar or the same reason, then you may ban for longer.. You may also do /bm info but it wont stats previous ban info, just the amount.
Let the punishment fit the crime....
What do I mean?
If a person abuses chat (spams, swears a lot, is mean a lot to other people) you block their access to doing so by muting.
don't ban if you can block their activity in a lesser punishment.
If a person spams commands, ban them, as mute won't work.
There are many more things, but these are just the basics.
If you have any questions ask me! :D
lmao i dont think i even followed any of this, damn i was harsh in the end days lol but i was an admin so i could do what i want